Opening The Chakras
If you don't want to go to the Reiki Master to help open the chakras, there are some meditations (sometimes called mudra) that you can try at home. They have special hand positions and the power to send more energy to the sick chakra. If you meditate 8-10 breaths, the sound will be chanted 3-4 times.
- To open the Root chakra, the tips of your thumb and index finger should be touched with both hands. Note the base of the spine. Sing lam sound.
- To open the Sacral chakra, place your hands on your knees one on top of the other, palms up. The left hand should be under the right. The tips of the thumbs should touch. Focusing on the sacrum in the back, repeat the sound YOU.
- To open the Solar Plexus chakra, place your hands in front of your stomach, below the rib cage. Fingers should meet at the top and move away from you. Cross your thumb and stretch your fingers. Focus on the solar plexus chakra and chant the RAM sound.
- To open the Heart chakra, you should sit cross-legged. The tips of the index finger and thumb should touch both hands. Place your left hand on your left knee and your right hand in front of the lowest part of your breastbone. Sing the left voice, focusing on the heart chakra.
- To open the Throat chakra, cross your fingers with your hands, not your thumbs. The thumb should touch slightly raised. Focus on the throat chakra and sing the HAM sound.
- To open the Brow Chakra, place your hands on the bottom of your chest. The middle fingers should be straight. The thumbs point to you with the touch gestures. Focus on the third eye cycle and chant the OM sound.
- To open the Crown chakra, place your hands near your abdomen. The ring finger must be facing up. Cross your fingers with your left thumb under your right thumb. Focus on the crown chakra while chanting the NG sound.
Why not try: Chakra Flush Reiki