Are You a Positive Thinker?
All of us like to think we are positive thinkers. We tend to think we deal with generally well and cope day to day with the problems that come into our world. Yet for many people, life is about survival and not about taking advantage of every minute and feeling like we are living life to it’s fullest potential.
How can you tell if you are a positive thinker? Here are a few questions you can ask yourself, to help you reach the correct answer to that self-discovery question.
- How do you feel others think about you?
- Do you feel confident in your skills and abilities?
- Do you feel confident in your decision-making abilities at home and work?
- Do you look at the week ahead as full of challenges or full of problems?
- Do you believe you can improve your ability to achieve new successes? Do you feel you are trapped in a cycle from which you cannot escape?
- Do the problems in some areas of your life tend to cloud your perception of other things?
If you answered mostly yes to these questions, it’s possible you engage in negative thinking about your life and the things in your life that cause you distress and problems. If you said no, use that list to help keep yourself from falling into the trap of sometimes feeling sorry for yourself and starting on the negative track.
Why not try: Positive Vibrations Flush